Woodside Motorfreight is one of the leading finished vehicle distribution companies in the UK and Ireland. A rare opportunity has arisen to join the experienced Traffic team based at the Ballynure HQ.
• Salary negotiable and dependent on experience.
• Fully funded health care cash plan
• Long service recognition
• Employee recognition scheme
• Pension scheme
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Continuous personal development
Duties include (but not limited to)
- Full involvement in the planning & co-ordination of a large fleet of car transporters and drivers, distributing cars, vans and HGV;s throughout the U.K. and Ireland.
- Co-ordination and management of drivers while ensuring compliance with Road Traffic and Working Time laws.
- Booking shipping space utilising the most cost and time effective routes available on the Irish Sea.
- Ensuring fleet is available for planned servicing and maintenance.
- Ensuring strict customer KPI’s are achieved.
- Keeping Customer Services staff updated on changes and delays.
- Communication with Directors on a daily basis.
- The successful candidate will participate in out of hours mobile telephone cover which is operated on rota basis with other colleagues.
- Experience in a busy Transport / Traffic office environment
- High standard of oral literacy and excellent communication skills.
- Good general working knowledge of IT Systems including Traffic Management systems and Microsoft Office applications.
- Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate should be flexible within the hours of 7am and 7pm, working staggered start and finish times on rotation.
- Experience of Stirling Traffic Management System
- Experience/knowledge of Irish Sea shipping operations
To apply please forward a CV to HR@woodsides.com stating what position you are applying for.