Woodside Haulage’s core business is the movement of goods throughout Ireland and Great Britain and is part of the Woodside Logistics Group.
We have a position for a full-time office based Sales Support Representative who will provide quotations for new and existing customers for transport of loads throughout Ireland and Great Britain along with other general admin duties to support the operations team.
- Receive & quickly respond to customer pricing enquiries
- Record quotations on IT system
- Obtain customer feedback
- Receive bookings from customers and input onto our Transport Management System
- Set up customer rate cards and manually price jobs
- Update customer rate cards annually or as required
- General admin duties to support operational requirements
- Previous experience using excel and word in a work environment
- Computer literate with the ability to understand inhouse systems and databases
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Good organisational skills, a high level of numeracy with great attention to detail
- Display a reliable, enthusiastic, friendly and professional manner
- Previous pricing or transport experience though desirable is not essential as training will be provided.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Fully funded Healthcare Plan
- Long Service recognition
- Continuous personal development