TO APPLY: Please submit an A4 page outlining how you meet the criteria for the role to email address below
CV's will not be accepted
An exciting opportunity has arisen within The Woodside Logistics Group for a creative, enthusiastic and self-motivated Marketing and Communications Executive based at our Head Office in Ballynure, Co. Antrim. This is a role in a thriving group of transport and logistics businesses. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing the Company's marketing, communication and brand strategy.
- Develop and maintain a social media and online strategy to support marketing and sales activity.
- Maintain and develop the company website.
- Prepare and launch internal communications channels.
- Liaise with management and various departments regarding internal and external communications.
- Actively promote and maintain the company brand.Design and deliver marketing plans for projects and events.
- Ensure editorial standards including permissions, acknowledgements, accuracy and proofreading of text.
- Develop promotional and marketing materials.
- Tracking and monitoring of all marketing activities.
- Conduct industry market research.
- Liaise, network and engage with a range of local and national stakeholders including customers, government agencies, universities, colleges etc.
- Develop an activity schedule to promote the Company externally.
- 3rd level qualification in Marketing, Communications or related subject.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position with relevant brand, media, digital, exhibition and event management experience.Excellent verbal and written English including editing and proof-reading skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels internally and externally.
- Knowledge of Umbraco web design and website maintenance.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.Influencing and negotiation skills at board level.
Closing date: 30th January 2019 at 4pm
Strictly no Agencies