An exciting opportunity has arisen within The Woodside Logistics Group for a creative, enthusiastic and self-motivated Marketing and Communications Executive based at our Head Office in Ballynure, Co. Antrim. This is a role in a thriving group of transport and logistics businesses. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing the Company's marketing, communication and brand strategy.
- Develop and maintain a social media and online strategy to support marketing and sales activity.
- Maintain and develop the company website.
- Prepare and launch internal communications channels.
- Liaise with management and various departments regarding internal and external communications.
- Actively promote and maintain the company brand.
- Design and deliver marketing plans for projects and events.
- Ensure editorial standards including permissions, acknowledgements, accuracy and proofreading of text.
- Develop promotional and marketing materials.
- Tracking and monitoring of all marketing activities.
- Conduct industry market research
- Liaise, network and engage with a range of local and national stakeholders including customers, government agencies, universities, colleges etc.
- Develop an activity schedule to promote the Company externally.
- 3rd level qualification in Marketing, Communications or related subject.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position with relevant brand, media, digital, exhibition and event management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written English including editing and proof-reading skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels internally and externally.
- Knowledge of Umbraco web design and website maintenance.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Influencing and negotiation skills at board level.
Closing date: Monday 7th January 2018 at 4pm
Strictly no Agencies
To apply please forward a CV to HR@woodsides.com stating what position you are applying for.