Woodside Motorfreight is a long-established family business serving the automotive industry in the UK & Ireland for almost 50 years. This role offers a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual to learn new skills, gain experience and build a career within the automotive logistics industry. As our next graduate trainee, you will be provided with one to one personal, on-the-job training with ongoing development, support & up-skilling. This will provide you with the breadth and depth of knowledge and experience required for success in your career within the automotive logistics industry.
Duties include (but not limited to)
- Full involvement in the planning & co-ordination of a large fleet of car transporters and drivers, distributing cars, vans and HGV’s throughout the U.K. and Ireland.
- Co-ordination and management of drivers while ensuring compliance with Road Traffic and Working Time laws.
- Booking shipping space utilising the most cost and time effective routes available on the Irish Sea.
- Ensuring fleet is available for planned servicing and maintenance.
- Ensuring strict customer KPIs are achieved.
- Keeping Customer Services staff updated on changes and delays.
- Graduate within any discipline considered
- High standard of computer & IT literacy
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK & Ireland
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate should be flexible within the hours of 7am and 7pm, working staggered start and finish times on rotation.
To apply please forward a CV to HR@woodsides.com stating what position you are applying for.