Job Title: Class 2 Driver Local Work – Car Transporter Operator
Shift pattern: Full Time
Department: Woodside Motorfreight – Car Transporter Division
Responsible to: Director / Line Manager / Driver Trainer
Woodside Motorfreight has a reputation for market leading quality, compliance and efficiency. We are searching for a high calibre, professional class 2 driver to join our team serving the motor industry, including manufacturers, dealer networks and auction houses, throughout the UK & Ireland.
- £9.58 per hour for first 50 hours, overtime thereafter
- Overnight expenses
- Performance Related Bonus Scheme
- Loyalty Bonus Scheme
- Funded Healthcare Plan
- Long Service Recognition
- Role specific training
- Continuous personal development.
- Full training on transporter equipment and all aspects of the role is provided on a one-on-one basis with one of our Driver Trainers.
- The successful candidates will have an appropriate class 2 licence and CPC.
- HGV Class C&E (Class 2) license
- CPC training completed
- Confident in the use of smart phones
- Previous car transporter experience