Car Checker Woodside Motorfreight Ltd
We require an individual who has the ability to be very flexible and to work quickly, outdoors in all weather conditions
- Inspection of bulk shipments of cars arriving from GB into first point of rest in Belfast Port for damages and shortages, prior to distribution to the dealer network.
- Pulling and arranging cars into loads ready for transporter arrival.
- Assist transporter operators with the loading process to improve transporter turnaround times.
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- An extremely high level of attention to detail and concentration
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Competitive rates of pay
- Fully funded Healthcare Plan
- Long Service Recognition
- Company pension
- Fully paid holidays
- Full uniform issued
- Role specific training
To apply please send your CV to HR@woodsides.com
Full Time Permanent
Woodside Motorfreight Ltd
Join our mailing list for the latest Woodside Logistics Group information