To provide administrative support to the HR, Training and Management team at our transport office on Walton Summit.
To ensure accurate record keeping and administration of the HR function and Driver Training.
This is a great opportunity to work for an expanding company with opportunity for experience and development.
- Provide administrative support to the HR team and management team at our Preston Office in relation to all HR processes and procedures including attendance, recruitment, employee relations, induction, performance etc.
- The role also involves other administration / support duties within a busy transport office environment
- Provide administrative support to Management Team & Driver Trainers and take minutes of meetings
- Update and maintain HR systems and databases and records
- Provide cover for the general office and liaise with drivers as required
- Ensure accurate and timely information communication with payroll, H&S, management team and driver trainers
- Assist in Incident Investigation eg Road Traffic Accidents, Heath & Safety Incidents
- Ensure Tachograph data is downloaded and assist in process of analysis and reporting.
- Any other reasonable duties as and when required
- At least 3 years’ administrative experience
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Understanding of HR practices and principles
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to complete work accurately and with attention to detail
- HR administration experience
- Working towards CIPD
- Experience in the use of specialist software packages ie HRMS, PAMS, SAP etc.
- Road transport industry experience
Fully funded Healthcare cash plan
Career progression and development
Please note the company operate pre-employment drugs screening testing and any offer of employment made is conditional upon a clear pre-employment drugs screening test.
**** Applicants must submit a cover letter and CV clearly outlining how you meet the above criteria and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org ****
Closing date: 22nd February 2019 at 4pm